- Understanding different forms of innovation
- Understanding innovation
- Dealing with complex environments
- Using innovation as a tool
Understanding agile work modes
Understanding agile mindset and processes
- Understanding the basic principles of agile processes like Design Thinking, Business Model Development and Scrum
Your Guide to Agile Innovation Management
In times of constant change, innovation is crucial to remain competitive. This online course will explain how to make use of uncertainty as a tool for innovation by working with Design Thinking, Scrum and Business Model Development.
- Characteristics of innovation
- Basics of Agile Innovation Management
- Overview on agile Mindset and Work Modes
- Models like the Three Horizon Model, Stacey Matrix and Cynefin Framework
- Design Thinking
- Business Model Development
|Format||e:training | 6 chapters | 21 videos | 5-7 h learning time|
|Datum||anytime | access for 6 months|
|Sprache||English (English subtitles)|
What you will learn
What Participants saY about our online courses(Refer to e:course | European Co-Production)
- Congratulations for this wonderful and very well explained course. All the chapters are really useful and the videos and the tutors are top class.David Canelo, Indomable Pictures, Producer, Spain
- After just five minutes on the e-learning platform I was hooked. To my pleasant surprise the video training is very useful.Todor Velev, Evil Frames, Producer/Director, Bulgaria
e:course | Agile Innovation Management - Mindset and Methods in a Nutshell
- 6 chapters
- 21 videos | approx. 2 h video material
- total learning time: approx. 5 - 7 h
- access is valid for one person on three devices for six months starting from the purchase date
Company packages available - contact us for details!
Are you interested in a scholarship?
Application is possible until 15.01.2020
Scholarships are available for nationals of these countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
Please fill out the online application form. Keep in mind not to directly register to the course if you are planning to apply for a scholarship.
What is e:training?
Learn anytime and at your own pace
- Flexible time management
- Summaries for download
Update your knowledge – anywhere and on any device
- Learn in your preferred environment
Benefit from a new learning experience
- High quality course material including numerous hours of studio-shot videos
Learn from the best
- Detailed information, practical tips and business insights by acclaimed experts
Save time and money
- Cost- and time-efficient
- Do not miss valuable office time
- Save travel and hotel costs