- New Business Opportunities in Today’s Marketplace
Monetizing your Back Catalogue
- The Digital Distribution Agreement – Key Deal Points
Direct Sales – Practical Guide and Case Studies
- Successful Direct Distribution and Marketing Campaigns
- Cutting-edge Case Studies
Digital distribution has a huge impact on the entertainment industry. To succeed and benefit from the opportunities, it is crucial to understand the business models and know the legal implications.
This workshop provides the latest market intelligence and hands-on tips and tools to monetize content and reach wider audiences.
|Datum||December 5-9, 2018 (incl. travel days)|
|Preis||Workshop (excl. hotel): 890 EUR|
Experts 2018 include
Case studies 2018 include
Former Experts include
The training includes excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
- Benefit from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
- Establish valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
- Share your ideas and get professional feedback in unique Expert Speed Dating session
- Gain the latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
Workshop Venue and Accommodation
Catalonia Hotel Berlin Mitte
The workshop takes place at a 4* modern hotel in beautiful Berlin. The hotel has a unique lifestyle charm recreating the essence of Berlin with its industrial style, raw walls and graffitis in each floor which support a perfectly tranquil atmosphere to fully focus on an intense learning experience.
For more details on the accommodation please use the link below.
What former participants say
- Thank you for an excellent workshop that provided up-to-date information and deep insight into Digital Distribution on a high professional level. The spirit was equally wonderful and networking among experts and fellow participants easy and fruitful. I will definitely recommend EPI workshops in my film network.Tina Leeb, fastforward, Germany
- Digital Distribution was a well-structured 3-day seminar with excellent tutors, all organized in a cool, calm, tone in Berlin. It was truly inspiring and gave a lot of thoughts and ideas that will be brought to life soon. I’d do it again if possible!Pelle Folmer, 1606 ApS., Denmark
- Thank you for illuminating 3 days! The scope and timeliness of information and the expertise (and enthusiasm) of the trainers at the seminar provided valuable insights, and inspired my thinking about what is possible in the development of my projects.Beth Sanders, CROWFOOT FILMS, UK
- The workshop provides filmmakers with a great insight into new opportunities and up-to-date knowledge from crowdfunding to digital distribution and marketing.Thorben Bockelmann, BROADVIEW TV, Germany
1st person € 890,00 | 2nd person from same company € 690,00
For Swiss Partcipants
For resident Swiss participants (excl. accommodation, incl. meals):
1st person: EUR 600 | 2nd person from same company: EUR 450
Swiss participants are kindly asked to contact Nora Weber (+49 (0) 331.721 28 82 | firstname.lastname@example.org) before they apply in order to get their personal registration code for the reduced participation fee.
Are you interested in a scholarship? Mostly partial scholarships available for nationals of these countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
Are you not from one of these countries? Please contact Nora Weber (email@example.com | T: +49 (0) 331 721 28 82) for further information on scholarships.
>> For Germans: Eine Förderung der Weiterbildung über die Bildungsprämie des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung ist möglich. Weitere Informationen unter: www.bildungspraemie.info
Achtung: Die Bildungsprämie ist nicht mit einem Stipendium des EPI kombinierbar!