- New Business Opportunities in Today’s Marketplace
Monetizing your Back Catalogue
- The Digital Distribution Agreement – Key Deal Points
Direct Sales – Practical Guide and Case Studies
- Successful Direct Distribution and Marketing Campaigns
- Cutting-edge Case Studies
3 seminar days
Digital distribution has a huge impact on the entertainment industry. To succeed and benefit from the opportunities, it is crucial to understand the business models and know the legal implications.
This workshop provides the latest market intelligence and hands-on tips and tools to monetize content and reach wider audiences.
|Preis||890 EUR (excl. hotel)|
Former Case studies include
Former Experts include
The training includes excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
- Benefit from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
- Establish valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
- Share your ideas and get professional feedback in unique Expert Speed Dating session
- Gain the latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
What former participants say
- Thank you for an excellent workshop that provided up-to-date information and deep insight into Digital Distribution on a high professional level. The spirit was equally wonderful and networking among experts and fellow participants easy and fruitful. I will definitely recommend EPI workshops in my film network.Tina Leeb, fastforward, Germany
- Digital Distribution was a well-structured 3-day seminar with excellent tutors, all organized in a cool, calm, tone in Berlin. It was truly inspiring and gave a lot of thoughts and ideas that will be brought to life soon. I’d do it again if possible!Pelle Folmer, 1606 ApS., Denmark
- Thank you for illuminating 3 days! The scope and timeliness of information and the expertise (and enthusiasm) of the trainers at the seminar provided valuable insights, and inspired my thinking about what is possible in the development of my projects.Beth Sanders, CROWFOOT FILMS, UK
- The workshop provides filmmakers with a great insight into new opportunities and up-to-date knowledge from crowdfunding to digital distribution and marketing.Thorben Bockelmann, BROADVIEW TV, Germany