Please contact Dina Rubanovitš when you are interested in participating. You will receive a notification as soon as the workshop is available.
Rights clearance is becoming increasingly important, both nationally and internationally.
Scripts based on real stories, a Warhol poster in the background of a scene, and a protagonist humming a Robbie Williams song – not all rights contained in a script or a film are that obvious. Only a detailed analysis can avoid cost-intensive pitfalls.
Workshop results include:
- practical knowledge to identify and clear rights fast & effectively
- teaching combined theoretical and practical work on the case
- including best practices and strategies
|Preis||890 EUR (incl. meals, excl. accommodation)|
Join the waiting list
- Rights clearance strategies
- Copyright and its exemptions (Fair Use, parody etc.)
- Turning real life into film: Clearing personality rights
- Everybody’s nightmare? Clearing music rights
- Clearing trademarks, artwork and landmarks
- Who is paying? How E&O insurance works
- Global perspective: Cases in different national jurisdictions
- Learning from the US: Rights’ clearance management at US Majors
- Clearing rights for documentaries and factual entertainment
The training includes excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
- Benefit from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
- Establish valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
- Share your ideas and get professional feedback in unique Expert Speed Dating session
- Gain the latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
Previous Case Studies INCLUDE
Previous Experts include
What participants of 2018 sAID
- I really enjoyed being surrounded by people and experts who are working in the same industry. National examples and cases have broadened the point of view and outlook. International experience, tips (especially from USA) – masterpiece!Simona Mikenaite, AVAKA, Lithuania
- Thank you EPI for the perfect organisation of this information-packed seminar with A-list lawyers. Invaluable. I met my objectives by getting answers to all my questions. And met some fun people.Cornelius Schregle, Backdrop Switzerland, Switzerland
A limited number of (mostly partial) scholarships will be available. These are awarded in priority to professionals from the new EU member states.
Please contact Dina Rubanovitš for further information.
Please do not register online if you are planning to apply for a scholarship.
>> For Germans: Eine Förderung der Weiterbildung über die Bildungsprämie des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung ist möglich. Weitere Informationen unter: www.bildungspraemie.info
Achtung: Die Bildungsprämie ist nicht mit einem Stipendium des EPI kombinierbar!