Essential Legal Framework
Good agreements are essential for the success of any production. This workshop aims at enabling Film and Television producers to handle an agreement like a good script: with passion and a deep understanding of its structures and mechanisms.
Participants will learn the psychological dynamics involved in any negotiation and gain knowledge on how to protect their interests in the best way. The training will combine expert lectures, interactive elements as well as practical exercises in order to understand agreements and train the art of negotiation.
|Preis||890 EUR (incl. meals, excl. accommodation)|
Bestandteile des Angebotes
The Psychology of Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Successful Negotiation Techniques
Learn all about noumerous techniques from communication sciences, NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming, mediation, the Harvard Method etc. for successful negotiation including smart strategies and well-tried "tricks".
Improving Negotiation Skills
Apply the newly learned negotiation techniques and conflict resolution skills directly on the spot and train them with other professionals from the industry.
The training includes excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
- Benefit from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
- Establish valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
- Share your ideas and get professional feedback
- Gain the latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
Previous Experts include
What former participants say
- This seminar will make you a better negotiator! A highly professional set-up, excellent experts and engaged colleagues. And most surprising: Germans can actually be entertaining and funny teachers!Hans Rossiné, NRK, Norway
- A very enjoyable, insightful course which will help you with everything from negotiating deals to day to day interaction.John Wallace, Black Sheep Productions, Ireland
- This seminar really teaches you that negotiating is an art, giving you techniques and innovative thinking tools to improve future negotiating. All done in a funny atmosphere, very positive thinking, with great professionals and with details on agreements: a must-attend workshop!Xavier Granada, A Contraluz Films, Spain