- Train the art of negotiation
- Understand agreements
- Benefit from international key professionals
- Learn from lectures and practical exercises
|Datum||June 9 - 11, 2017 (excl. travel days)|
|Preis||1.290 EUR Participation Fee (incl. hotel & meals)|
This workshop aimed at enabling professionals to handle an agreement like a good script: with passion and a deep understanding of its structures and mechanisms. Participants learned the psychological dynamics involved in any negotiation and gain knowledge on how to best protect their interests.
- Essential elements of agreements in the production and
exploitation of motion pictures (screenwriter, director, co-production,
- The psychology of negotiation
- Negotiation techniques: Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), The Harvard Method, and others
- Resolving conflicts
- Tricks in negotiations
The training included excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
Benefited from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
Established valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
What former participants say
- This seminar will make you a better negotiator! A highly professional set-up, excellent experts and engaged colleagues. And most surprising: Germans can actually be entertaining and funny teachers!Hans Rossiné, NRK, Norway
- A very enjoyable, insightful course which will help you with everything from negotiating deals to day to day interaction.John Wallace, Black Sheep Productions, Ireland
- This seminar really teaches you that negotiating is an art, giving you techniques and innovative thinking tools to improve future negotiating. All done in a funny atmosphere, very positive thinking, with great professionals and with details on agreements: a must-attend workshop!Xavier Granada, A Contraluz Films, Spain
1st person € 1.290,00 | 2nd person from same company € 990,00
For residents (excl. accommodation, incl. meals):
1st person € 870,00 | 2nd person from same company € 670,00
A limited number of (mostly partial) scholarships was available. These were awarded in priority to professionals from the new EU member states.
Please contact Ann-Sophie Stampfer (firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +49 (0)331 721 2882) for further information.
Please do not register online if you are planning to apply for a scholarship.
>> For Germans: Eine Förderung der Weiterbildung über die Bildungsprämie des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung ist möglich. Weitere Informationen unter: www.bildungspraemie.info
Achtung: Die Bildungsprämie ist nicht mit einem Stipendium des EPI kombinierbar!